Top Ceramics its a trading name of MP Bross LTD (registered in ENGLAND under number 10033435), is dedicated to provide tiles from the leading manufacturers in Germany, Italy and Spain and many other countries around the globe. VAT No. GB247254207. Address: Industrial estate, Unit 6 Ezekiel Ln ERA, Willenhall WV12 5QU.
Upon placement of order, full payment must be made with cleared funds available before goods are dispatched. We accept most major credit and debit cards including visa, mastercard and Maestro. If you provide us with incorrect information, this may cause a delay in processing your order. Your order will only be processed once authorisation has been properly received. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to encrypt and protect information which you submit in our checkout.
Delivery costs within England:
All deliveries are made Monday – Friday 8am- 5pm however weekend delivery is available please let us know if you require one.
We strongly advise our customers to order sample first to see if the tile meets your expectations.
We use a national pallet network for all our tile deliveries. All deliveries are dispatched within 1 working day and delivery takes an additional:
– 1 working day- Next Day Delivery Service (if ordered before 10am)
– 2-4 working days- Economy Service (Delivery Date Confirmed Via Email)
All deliveries are KERBSIDE only and must be signed for, contact us if you require more information.
Items are normally dispatched within 1 working day and delivery takes an additional 1-4 working days to arrive. All items must be signed for, contact us if you require more information.
If you are not available to take the delivery on the agreed date you can collect the item from your local depot, otherwise additional delivery charges will apply for redelivery.
Delivery is only made Monday – Friday. **PLEASE INCLUDE A CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER** We have to provide the carrier company with a contact number in case they need to call you. It will not be used for any other reasons. Please check all items for damage when you receive them, although we try our best to package the item it’s still possible for damage to occur during transit.
Delivery charge may vary depend on your location.
We use a variety of delivery methods ranging from 1.5 tonne (larger than a transit van) to 18 tonnes(equivalent to a bin lorry) and to ensure a smooth delivery we need to check that your delivery address is accessible. Upon placing your order we will ask you to tell us about any access problems such as height, width or weight restrictions and any parking restrictions as well as access restrictions such as gated communities.
– After delivery is received, you can cancel it within 30 days. Buyer is responsible for the postage costs.
– Delivery charge is not refundable.
DAMAGED/INCORRECT GOODS REFUND & RETURNS:
All goods must be checked by the customer on receipt of goods – this is imperative. No responsibility for damaged product, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after 48 hours / two working days (Mon – Fri) of receipt of goods.
- Where you purchase goods from us that are defective we shall (at our option) repair or replace such goods or refund the price of such goods provided that. You give us notice within 48 hours of the date of your acceptance of the goods and provided that damage to the goods has not been caused by you. Our entire liability to you shall be limited to the price you paid for the goods and we shall not be responsible for any consequential or other financial loss that you may seek to claim for regarding the tiling or flooring job you are carrying out. All damaged goods will be replaced on standard delivery at our cost.
- If you find any damages on receipt of goods, you must forward a clear photo of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org before we send out replacements.
After positive consideration of the complaint, we will send out replacement tiles at the same time driver will collect damaged tiles.
Please DO NOT throw away damaged tiles because this will result in cancellation of the complaint
Delivery charge may vary depend on your location.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you make an enquiry by email on our website or request information about our products and other services, you will need to give to us personal information such as your name, email address, business or home address and telephone number. We will use this information to answer your enquiry or to send you the requested information or literature required.
When we collect your personal information, we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access (as required by the UK Data Protection Act 1998). However, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, We will not release, offer or sell any personal information you provide, to other third parties without first seeking your permission.